Sunday 22 December 2013

Sugar frostings


The shortest day of the year honestly felt like the longest and I loved it
We're a bunch of completely sane adults




So this is why we on Saturday gathered to Pekka's place - to play The Walking Dead
and to slightly celebrate Christmas with friends~♥ We also watched the movie Epic and, well, acted sophisticatedly like adults do.
The Katamari Prince plushie is my present from Kaisla (,,,•  ω  •,,,)

Gosh, I am going to die again waiting for The Walking Dead episodes to be released. It's weird I'm not a big friend of either console games nor horror/gore/whatever it is, but I really like this game. I keep screaming and stuff but I really like how the story is built and it's like watching a good movie, huh?
Epic was also epic, although we thought about doing a viewer's cut of it because it had the potential to be better, haha. A new OTP was also born, sigh ;;

So, I think I should wish you all a
。×●°☆ Merry Christmas ☆°●×。

What are you up to during holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment