Friday 20 February 2015

Feverish Rose

    Desucon Frostbite, 13.-15.2.2015


I had my bad moments at Desucon Frostbite, mainly because most of the time I was freezing, but it was still a very fine convention. The lighting and the mood were great, and Desucon's anime karaoke still manages to amaze me year after year. It's possibly one of the best things I've ever experienced. I'm not going to go into details on what I like and dislike about Desucon (there are a lot of dislikes too, sorry bros, it's cool but not even near to a "perfect con", what is that even?). I'll just give you a couple of pictures and a bunch of text.

More pictures can be found from my Deviantart or Facebook, as usual.

What else should I say? DesuDance is the bestestest. And I should really learn how to dress warmly + not to complain about coldness when I don't. Below you can see my outfit from Saturday and very small but lovely purchases. In addition of those, I did buy some One Piece stuff for boyfriend. With his money, of course. He was very pleased.


I have no idea what my blog post names are supposed to mean, honestly, I just make them up like "I got fever after con and there are roses in the pictures, great."

See ya! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment