Friday 17 April 2015

An untold secret of a friend


Yesterday and the day before yesterday I took an entrance exam to this art school in Tampere. After Wednesday I was totally annoyed, but yesterday we got to do actually nice stuff. I think I'll go into the school if I get in there, because hell, I don't know what else to do with my life!

So, above is my photo series for the photography task (the title of this blogpost was the assignment) and below is my life drawing work. God, the camera I used there felt so much better than my own and god, life drawing is great! Everyone should do it. So, in the end the exam was kinda fun, and the people were really nice. I had no idea there would be so many people so far away, outside of Finland, even.
 We'll see how it went!

No comments:

Post a Comment